Management Consultant - Public Sector
Marine Tiger Technologies is looking for a dynamic professional to support our transportation-focused management consulting practice. Marine Tiger is proud to offer health care, 401k and the opportunity for flexible hours and remote work.
The selected candidate will help public agencies identify goals and business needs, develop strategic plans and support plan implementation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make these recommendations through in-person presentations or in written format.
- Observe company behaviors and advise changes to achieve a performance driven organization.
- Gather data, recommend metrics, and organize information to measure improvements
- Lead stakeholder workshops, driving consensus across departments, challenging where necessary
- Manage stakeholder expectations and provide exceptional stakeholder communications ensuring project deliverables meet the client’s needs.
- Support business development
Candidates must present the following minimum qualifications to be considered eligible for this position:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Planning, Business / Public Administration, Engineering, Operations Research, or related to transportation or technology from an accredited college or university.
- At least seven years of public sector consulting experience or similar experience with a public agency
- The capacity to lead and work as part of a team
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving abilities and experience gathering analyzing data
- A commitment to getting things done and taking on whichever tasks are needed to ensure success
- Able to get up to speed quickly and take initiative; ability to be innovative and decisive.
- Proven ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize workload and follow through on tasks independently
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively, verbally and in writing, at all levels of an organization.
- Strong consulting and training skills and the ability to educate the clients they work with
Ideal candidates will present the following profile:
- Experience developing strategic plans at departmental, division or organizational levels
- Develop strategic roadmaps and manage portfolio of organizational, technology, and service projects
- Experience in organizational assessment, change management, operational improvement and digital transformation.
- Active participation with industry groups such as American Public Transportation Association (APTA) or Transportation Research Board (TRB)
- Business Development experience with an active industry network
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title listed in the subject of the email.