Technology Project Manager
Marine Tiger Technologies is seeking a Project Manager with significant experience leading the implementation of systems and applications. Experience in transit and transportation preferred however other large-scale infrastructure industry experience, such as airports, and water & power utilities, will be considered.
The selected candidate will lead a broad array of project tasks including the development of project charters, project management plans, risk and contingency management, communications management, change management, issue tracking, stakeholder engagement, status reporting and managing customer expectations. The candidate’s demonstrated ability to provide organizational leadership, communicate, and collaborate will be a key to success in this role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage plans and schedules required for the successful execution of technology implementation and integration projects
- Lead stakeholder engagement ensuring project objectives are met and budgets and schedules are maintained.
- Drive cross-functional teams through all project phases from conception and initiation, planning, execution, performance / monitoring and project closure
- Lead systems and data integration efforts and manage vendor activities
- Effectively communicate project status, risks and issues to project team and project leadership.
- Execute project plans (risk mitigation, change management, communications, etc.) ensuring project objectives are met.
- Ensure highest quality standards in all project deliverables
- Mentor MTT resources and conduct internal training on industry best practices
- Identify business development opportunities utilizing personal and professional network in the asset management community
- Equally comfortable deploying agile and waterfall projects
- Identify project opportunities for MTT to provide additional services
Candidates must present the following qualifications to be considered eligible for this position:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, Planning, Business / Public Administration, Engineering, Operations Research, or fields related to transportation from an accredited college or university.
- At least seven years of relevant work experience in public sector or management consulting project management
- Current PMP Certification
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and persuasively, both orally and in writing.
- A commitment to getting things done and taking on whichever tasks are needed to ensure success
- Able to get up to speed quickly and take initiative; ability to be innovative and decisive.
- Able to delegate tasks and provide guidance for successful execution
- Experience developing / recommending relevant key project performance indicators and analyzing relevant data
- Superior ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize workload efficiently and effectively, and follow through
Ideal candidates will present the following profile:
- Working knowledge of technology architecture, portfolio management, application development and configuration, and data and analytics
- Knowledge of transit/transportation technology including GIS, asset management, transportation planning or other industry applications
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title listed in the subject of the email.